You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality~Walt Disney

Monday, August 2, 2010

"Almost There"

As per Andy's instructions, I am updating even though I'm not there yet. Getting close, though. We fly down a week from tomorrow and I start my program a week from Wednesday! No news yet where I will be spending my program, but as soon as I know, I will post it for everyone. I'm starting to get very excited, too!!! And in the words of one of my favorite princesses "I'm almost there/ Almost there/ People gonna come here from everywhere/ And I'm almost there/ Almost there"...

2 comments:

  1. Title is from: "The Princess and the Frog"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeez Andy, you didn't have to go back and do them all LOL. I know you know your Disney stuff

    ReplyDelete