You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality~Walt Disney
Friday, August 6, 2010
"Whistle While You Work"
Today, I finished my last day of work with a few brain cells to spare...which meant I came home and started packing, organizing and cleaning. It's amazing how much stuff you feel you can't live without when you leave the state for 5 months. If my calculations are correct, my big suitcase weighs about 40 lbs and my little suitcase about 22. I also have a ginormous duffel bag and another bag as carry-ons and may need one of my family members to carry my laptop bag as one of their carry-ons. Still got a few more things to squeeze in wherever I can, but thinking I'm pretty close to done. And contradictory to the title of the post, I was not much inclined to whistle as I rolled, folded, and shoved all my things into the bags. Least I'll have 5 months before I have to do it all again! 4 days to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"
ReplyDelete