You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality~Walt Disney

Sunday, August 8, 2010

"Just Around the Riverbend"

We're now down to 2 and a half days til the flight and 3 days until my program starts. Shortly, I'll be heading over to Mick's soccer game, then from there Red Robin with Mom. Daddy, Mick, and the grandparents. Kind of a going away dinner, plus I've been dying for some steak fries. Tomorrow's plans are: unpack, repack, double, triple and quadruple check that I have everything. The unpacking/repacking deal is because after I spent an hour and a half trying to fit everything into 2 suitcases and 2 carryons, each of my family members now has an extra suitcase that I can put stuff in. So hoping to lighten up the big suitcase and lose one of the carry-ons. If anyone wants to stop by to say hi, feel free. We fly out at 2 on Tuesday, so tomorrow's the day for any last goodbyes. Also, if, for any reason, you would like souveneirs purchased for anyone back here, please make a list and email it to me with all the information. I realize it's a long shot, but I get 20% off merchandise, so I'm just throwing it out there. Also, most of you should receive an email telling you that I've posted this. I've set it up so it should always email an update when I post. The list is as follows:
Mom
Grandmom
Pop-Pop
Aunt Patty
Aunt Colleen
Aunt Kathy
Aunt Paula
If you are not on the list, but want to be, please send me your email address. I can only do up to 10 people, so it's first come, first serve. Keep an eye out! My next post should be from Disney!

3 comments:

  1. P.S. If you wait to buy that merchandise till Christmas time-ish, you'll get 50% off (instead of just 20%) ... just a little tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Title is from: "Pocohontas"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna be on the list i already missed like 5 posts!

    ReplyDelete