Hey all from the sunny state of Florida!!! Sitting here in my apartment-a 3 bedroom in Vista Way. It's a pretty nice place, with decent size bedrooms and a kitchen!!! My immediate room mate is Elizabeth; she's from Vermont. In the room next to us, we have Nicole and a yet to determined roomie. Then, we have Marissa and Jess in the front room. All my roomies are really nice and I can't wait to get to know them better. Mom, Dad, Mick and I have already done one Wal-Mart run, and the girls and I are going out groccery/ Wal-Mart shopping later. And for all those that Mom has not told, I was assigned to work on Main Street in Magic Kingdom. Not quite sure the details yet, but I will be finding out in the next few days, so I will post when I find out!
-----By the way, in case you hadn't noticed...all the post titiles are titles of Disney songs, or are somehow Disney related. Bonus points to anyone who can figure out where the titles are from each post!
Title (I'm not real sure): Is it from a Disney Channel show??
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I knew you'd be one of the few to try...and you're close....not a show, but a DC movie....
ReplyDelete